-Howdy, looking for the best golf push cart?
Cool, here we are going to present the top rated golf push carts reviews. These carts are compared and reviewed unbiasedly. Coz, we do believe, it’s impossible to find the right golf push cart by playing rock-paper-scissor game.
At the end of this article, I’m pretty sure you will be able to find a nice cart that meets your budget and has just the right features for you.
- 1 Best Golf Push Carts Reviews:
- 1.1 Clicgear 3.5+ Golf Push Cart Review
- 1.2 CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart Review
- 1.3 Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart Review
- 1.4 Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart Review
- 1.5 Sun Mountain MC3 Golf Micro-Cart Review
- 1.6 Founders Club Swerve Qwik Fold Golf Push Cart Review
- 1.7 Paragon 3-wheelie GOLF Push CART Review
- 2 Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Golf Push Cart
- 3 Golf Push Cart Vs Pull Cart
- 4 Types of Golf Carts:
- 5 Conclusion
Best Golf Push Carts Reviews:
Here we ar going to introduce you the golf push carts reviews respectively. By going through each review, you will be able to take your decision easily, which golf push cart you should buy.
Clicgear 3.5+ Golf Push Cart Review
Oh yes! If you used the Clicgear 3.0, you can only imagine how wonderful the Clicgear 3.5+ will be. The 3.5+ is the upgrade for the older 3.0, even though it is less expensive and weighs just a little bit more at 19.5 lbs.
Let’s start with the brakes. The brakes on the Clicgear 3.5+ are superb; a compensation for the somewhat abysmal brakes on its predecessor. Braking is as easy as it used to be; a simple pull of the lever holds the wheels in place.
The brakes aside, there is no better way to describe the body which is “perfectly suited for all”, to say the least. When folded, the Clicgear 3.5+ measures 23 x 15 x 13 inches, and will conveniently fit into your car’s trunk – even if you drive a midsize sedan.
The model 3.5+ is available in eight different colors and Clicgear ensured each color is as sturdy and as sleekly designed as the other. This would surely keep the Clicgear 3.5 on the top of the list.
The ergonomics, on the other hand, is great; the Clicgear 3.5+ navigates well around the course, thanks to its tubeless tires. They make movement in any terrain on the course smoothly. The wide wheelbase, makes the cart have more stability when it is laden with your golf bag. You’ll most likely fall in love with the adjustable handle on the 3.5+ because of how nice it feels when you
steer the cart around the course. Ample storage space is provided on the cart so you’ll never complain of not being able to carry anything along.
Tons of accessories are available for use. The accessory tabs on the Clicgear 3.5+ makes it easy to add more accessories like the seat, cooler tube, bottle etc.
- The design is sleek yet sturdy. Enduring the conditions of your car’s trunk and that of the golf course wouldn’t be a problem for the Clicgear 3.5+.
- It has got fantastic solid foam tires for easy navigation when nudged forward with the adjustable handle.
- The wide variety of colors caters for the aesthetic taste of many golfers.
- Clicgear’s accessory tab allows adding more accessories as per our needs.
- The 5-step folding process isn’t easy to follow for the newbies.
- You have to use both hands to put a drink into the cup holder.
Conclusion: Clicgear did a perfect job on the Clicgear 3.5+, addressing most of the flaws we saw on the model 3.0, and adding more features than we could possibly imagine. If you want a durable, easy to use, strong, and all rounder golf push cart, the Clicgear 3.5+ golf push cart is what you’re looking for.
CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart Review
Those days are gone, when you needed to pay a caddie to carry your golf equipment around the course. Now, you’ve got your very own onetime-payment caddy, the CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart. Exquisitely built with a sturdy frame akin to most golf push carts, the CaddyTek Ez golf push cart will give you value for your money.
It has 3-sizeable EVA maintenance-free tires.That can handle the terrain of just about any golf course you use it on. The wide wheelbase provides the same stability you will find on the Clicgear 3.5+, keeping your items in perfect balance when in motion. The handle on the CaddyTek EZ provides more than enough handling, making navigation easy.
The CaddyTek EZ golf push cart measures 13.2 x 12.4 x 32.8 inches, a bit larger than the Clicgear 3.5+ and weighs just 18.5 pounds. It has a push-to-fold button which makes folding up and unfolding very simple. The accessories available on the CaddyTek EZ includes a basket with a built in cooler, umbrella holder, the mesh net that allows for quick storage as well as the storage rack. Unfortunately, there are only four colors to choose from; silver, red, dark grey and lime.
The CaddyTek EZ lacks the hand brake found on most golf push carts, and possess a foot brake instead. This means you need to look down before you apply your brakes. CaddyTek, however, made the EZ golf push cart a wallet friendly one.
- The one button automatic folding mechanism saves you a lot of time.
- Lightweight and easy to push, and easy to use.
- Wide maintenance free tires that provide more stability.
- An inexpensive cart.
- No locking mechanism keeps it in place when it is folded.
- It uses a foot brake instead of a handbrake.
- Storage space isn’t large enough.
Conclusion: Anyone who prefers a nice little inexpensive golf push cart, can go for CaddyTek EZ golf push cart. It offers top notch performance seen on many other golf push carts for a lesser price.
Sincerely speaking, without golf push and pull carts, golfers would be visiting the hospitals every now and then. It has really saved a lot of lives since it became popular. No more caddie, reamin fit with your push cart!
Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart Review
Next on our best golf push carts review article is the Bag Boy Quad XL golf push cart.
The Bag Boy Quad XL is available for individuals who would love to own a four wheel heavy duty golf push cart. Weighing 16.55 pounds and measuring 24 x 17 x 16 inches when folded, the Bag Boy is available in 6 different colors. Folding and unfolding it takes just a matter of seconds.
It owns 9-inch front wheels and its 11-inch counterpart behind, all made of solid foam make navigation easy . The hand controlled brake is nicely positioned beside the handle.And you can adjust it to your preferences.
In addition to that, there is ample of storage space available on the Bag Boy. Don’t bother to use the valuables tray with the magnetic lid cos, it’s pretty small. The zippered storage bag under the handle can hold as many things as you can toss into it.
The Bag Boy Quad XL is available in 6 different colors.
- It’s durably built with a sturdy feel.
- A wide wheelbase which provide stability.
- The foam wheels move well over any terrain.
- Adjustable handle
- Hand operated parking brakes.
- Fitting bottles into the cup holder get a bit tough.
- The small valuables tray is pretty small.
- To add an umbrella accessory anytime, you’d have to unscrew a nut. That’s time consuming, you know.
Conclusion: The Bag Boy Quad XL is a great 4 wheeled golf push cart. It may not be all that aesthetically appealing to all of the golfers, but it sure serves its purpose very well. If you prefer 4 wheeler, we will highly recommend it for you.
Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart Review
Like most other golf push cart, GCPro II is a three wheeler golf cart with a nice design. It has airless low maintenance tire. The surface is made of scratch resistant aluminum. So, it is lightweight. It contains a separate compartment for accessories, water bottle holder, a strong umbrella holder, and scorecard holder. To the user, it will be very useful.
The cart is constructed with the modern brake system. The brake is located next to one of the wheel. So, you can execute the brake with your foot. By using the brake you can stable the cart in a place, even it will stable in hilly place. The handle of the cart is adjustable. It can adjust up to up to 50 degrees and it is potential.
There is a push button on the top to fold the cart. It folds in a second. The folded dimensions of the cart are 32-inch long, 17-inch wide, 13-inch high. When it folds, it looks like a small suitcase. So, it becomes very easy to carry. Above all, it is an user-friendly cart with many handy facilities.
- Easy to assemble
- Made of solid metal
- Easy to maneuver
- Automated folding system
- Its height is a little bit high, so it may be difficult to use to short people.
- To some people it is heavy.
Conclusion: For its super smart outlook, you can count this golf push cart in. This three Wheeler’s weight is nice to deal with on the course. Most importantly, it’s one click folding systems will save you a lot of time, and of course reduce hassle. Over that the airless tires will require minimal maintenance. So, check this out , if it meets your requirements.
Sun Mountain MC3 Golf Micro-Cart Review
This four wheeler sun mountain comes with great design and durability facilities. It is a lightweight and very comfortable to move with. First of all, the body of the cart is made of lightweight aluminum. So, it is not only light weight but also scratch free. Besides, it is quite strong. There is an adjustable handle which can adjust with a switch on the bottom of the handle. It allows you to obtain multiple heights.
You can fold and unfold the cart in two motion. The folded dimension of the cart is 26.5-inch height 14.5-inch wide, and 13.5-inch length. When you unfold the cart its height will be 23.5 inches. Much comfortable height for the taller person. You have to fold and unfold the cart manually. Its low center gravity provides internal stability. Moreover, the front axle of the cart is expandable. Even the front wheel can also expand up to two inches.
The solid foam tire will allow smooth rotation. No need to use air for the tire. Besides, the tire structure is very comfortable for easy movement both on grass as well on the hilly area. The cart provides bag bracket which will secure your bag without straps. Finally, it has compartments for keeping small accessories and drinks.
- Easy moveable and comfortable
- Balance well
- Manual folding system
- No brake system
Conclusion: Another lightweight cart, made of aluminum frame, is on the queue.It have foam made airless tires and has an expandable front axle. But, you may face trouble while folding and unfolding it. One more thing we didn’t like of ,it is its low center gravity.
Founders Club Swerve Qwik Fold Golf Push Cart Review
Introducing Founders Club Swerve 360 Swivel 3 wheeler golf push cart with some user-friendly features. The most amazing feature of this cart; that has an amazing rotatable front wheel. It can comfortably rotate 360 degrees. So, the golfer can easily handle all types of terrain. Besides, when you need, there is hand lock to lock it in a fixed position. The tires are airless and rubberised. So, they are swift and move easily.
The folding system of the cart is great also. It has one step Qwik fold-up system. You can fold and unfold the cart in one second. The normal dimension of the cart is 58-inch length, 27-inch weight and 45-inch height where the folded dimension is 32-inch length, 18.5-inch weight, and 18-inch height. So, you can minimize half of the total by folding the cart.
The cart has a foot brake. So, it is easy to maneuver. Moreover, the design of the cart is pretty good. When you fold the cart, it seems like a bike. There is also some space to keep a water bottle, beverage holder, scorecard, and ball holder as well as the umbrella holder. You can keep your small accessories in the cart also.
- It is a lightweight cart
- The design is very catchy
- Automated assembly system
- It is very to execute
- The compartment is not large enough
- Sometimes it is hard to execute for newer
Conclusion: This is one of the most Qwik fold carts available out there. Tires are good , airless and rubberish tire.The front wheel can rotate 360-degree, which allows the cart to at any direction. Lastly, the cart comes up with some distinct places to keep your accessories.
Paragon 3-wheelie GOLF Push CART Review
It is a three wheeler push cart with multiple features. Like all other lightweight carts, it is also made of full aluminum. So, the cart is rust free and super light. It’s folded, and unfolded design is also attractive. When you fold the cart, it will look like a toy car. As a result, it will be easy to carry the cart.
To fold the cart- you need to press the push button once. It will be folded in a second. So, the assembling process of the cart is easy. It has an airless tire, and those are made of rubber. And so, it can move smoothly. Besides, it has a 12-inch rear wheel to move and rotate the cart. It also contains the foot brake to stable the cart. Both are so useful to execute the cart accordingly.
It has an adjustable handle. You can increase as well decrease the size of the handle according to your need. The free cooler bag, umbrella holder, drinks holder, cup holder makes the cart rich and user-friendly. Hope, all these features will help you to execute the cart perfectly.
- The cart is super lightweight
- It has multiple features
- The cart is easy to execute
- It is very much user-friendly
- It is little bit difficult for new user
Conclusion: Although it may not be user-friendly for the novice users, it’s built with heavy duty aluminum material. Have one click quick folding systems. After a few days, you can easily able to fold it within 2-3 seconds. You also can go for this.
Read also : Best Golf Cart Bag Reviews
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Golf Push Cart
What factors should you consider before choosing one out of the many golf push carts available in the market?
- The physical design: Does this matter? Yes, it does. A golf push cart that exudes an aura of elegance will, surely, create an ambiance of elegance around its owner. The aesthetic must appeal to your taste and preference before you make the next move.
- The cost: How much does the push cart cost? It would be unwise to spend a huge amount of money on a golf push cart simply because it looks nice and has some “new technology” no one has ever heard of. It may, but then, it’s important that you make sure you don’t exceed your budget. Even if you do, it should be by a little margin.
- The wheels: It is important to consider the wheels on the golf push cart of your choice.Because the size of the wheels indicate the level of performance to expect from it. This is to say that the larger the wheels, the easier it would be to navigate the rough terrain of golf courses.
- The handle: When you’ve got all your golfing equipment loaded onto your golf push cart, chances are that you will exert more energy pushing it along if it doesn’t have a good handle. Strong and rugged handles which sport ergonomic designs will make moving the cart a much easier option.
- What features does it have? Aside from the weight of your golfing equipment, the more features your golf push cart has, the bigger it becomes; this accounts for an increase in weight and could cause fatigue when you’re moving it around the course. Some features worth having on your golf push cart include
- Removable Seat: There will be times when you’ll feel like sitting down during the course of a game. A golf push cart with a removable seat can come in handy at times like that.
- Umbrella: Want to shield yourself from the harsh sun rays while you relax and sip a drink? Then you should get yourself a golf push cart with a detachable umbrella clip.
- Brakes: Due to the nature of most golf courses, this is a MUST HAVE feature on your cart. Brakes would help keep your cart in one place when you halt on a sloping hill.
Other features which come standard on most golf push carts include the equipment holder where you can keep your phones, cup and bottle holders, etc.
- Foldable: For the sake of convenience, you should buy a golf push cart that can fit perfectly into your car trunk. More so, it is important to buy one with an automatic button that folds and unfolds itself without any external input.
At this point, I strongly believe that you’ve noted these points at the back of your mind.
Golf Push Cart Vs Pull Cart
It’s very important to note that there’s a big difference between the golf push cart and the golf pull cart as the two of them are used interchangeably by many. A clear difference between the two is this;
You might not see a golf push or pull cart. But, we are that much sure once you bought the best lawn mower for your garden. Actually, the traditionally pulled lawn mowers have the same mechanism like golf push carts.
“Golf push carts are designed to be pushed forward by the golfer and are often bigger than their counterparts, the golf pull carts which are meant to be dragged along by the golfer. There are often slight differences in their physical appearances”
Types of Golf Carts:
Next, we’ll take a look at the different types of golf push carts.There are many types of golf push cart for different kinds of use. Such as-
Electronic Golf Cart: This type of push cart runs through electricity. These cars own a rechargeable battery as the power supply. It features a motor that can drive and recharge the battery with electricity. You will get up to 6 seated electronic golf cart in the market.
Remote Control Golf Trolly: There is some Pull-push golf cart that can be controlled from a remote area.That means- you don’t need to control them manually. They are powered by a battery. They contain high remote controlled mechanism technology.
Gas powered Golf cart: The gas power golf cart is like a regular car that uses unleaded gasoline as power. This type of golf cart is very powerful and potential. They need high maintenance. They are noisier than an electric golf cart but hi-speedy. Gas powered golf cart is used for a special purpose like a tournament.
Over last few years, the golf push carts are getting that much popular than the motorized carts for a couple of reasons. These are cheap and portable. And, most importantly, these carts helps a lot the golfers to lead a healthy life. After all, you finiteness matters! There is no wonder, a golfer spends ample of time for finding the best golf push cart. As we said before, one should not buy this without scrutinizing the features of the carts. We hope our independent reviews regarding best golf push carts will help you a lot choosing the right cart for you.
FINALLY, it is important that I share with you this tip; if you want to make your golf push cart last long, don’t mishandle it. Follow the instructions that are shared on the carts user manual correctly and you won’t have any issues.
So tell me, which of these carts in this best golf push carts review article will you go for?