Buying Golf Bags
Buying a golf bag is a daunting task for many people. It’s important to understand the pros and cons of each style and type. For example, golfers looking for a bag that’s lighter than theirs should consider the advantages of a lightweight golf bag. In addition, a golf bag that’s heavy isn’t always more comfortable to use. Below are some helpful tips. Hopefully, this information will help you overcome your hesitation and purchase the right golf bag for you.
The Best Golf Bags
- Multi handle 8 way golf club top
- 6 total pockets including a water bottle sleeve
- Removeable XL ball pocket
- Veloured lined dry pocket
- 4. 5 Lbs.
- Package length: 22.86 cm
- Package width: 30.48 cm
- Package height: 91.44 cm
- Product Type: GOLF CLUB BAG
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 11 inch 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- 5 years manufacture Limited, Fabric : Nylon (super light),
- Comfortable transport with strap on back, Rain hood included.
- 【14-WAY ORGANIZER DIVIDER TOP】T-Lock 14 Way Organizer Divider Top with soft molded handle, can holds all the clubs you need, protects your clubs, and as well as keeping from rattling/clanging. Included oversized putter well (2.2 * 2.52 inches ) - can hold large sized grips
- 【EXTRA STORAGE SPACE】12 pockets – including 1 pockets on the front can be removed for embroidery personalization, 2 full length for Apparel, 2 Waterproof velour-lined valuables pockets，2 additional side pockets for shoes, 2 mesh pockets, and 1 ball pocket（can hold 24 golf balls）, 1 insulated cooler pocket with drains（can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans）,1 External pocket. Plenty of pockets for all your gear and golf accessories
- 【FEATURES】Rain hood included, 2 Towel ring & glove holder, 2 Handle at top side for easy-lifting, 6 Tee holder & pen sleeve and 1 Umbrella string. It has a rear grab handle and a padded single shoulder strap. ASK ECHO also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart
- 【MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION】Organization and durability combine to form the ASK ECHO Select Cart Bag. The plastic base is designed to make sure the bag stands on the grass by itself
- 【SIZE】8.8Ib / 4.0Kg
- 15 INDIVIDUAL FULL BAG LENGTH CLUB DIVIDERS
- ADDITIONAL FRONT FACING POCKETS
- NEW FADE RESISTANT YARN DYED FABRIC
- BUILT IN PUTTER
- ROTECTING POLYMER PATCH
Cart bags are the heaviest
The most commonly used golf bag is the cart bag. A cart bag is the heaviest golf bag, and it can weigh more than 20 pounds! Its advantage is its mass, style, and high-quality materials. It can be mounted on a golf buggy or trolley, which makes it an ideal bag for a golfing trip. However, the weight of a golf cart bag makes it unsuitable for walking the golf course.
A cart bag can be very heavy, so it’s important to consider the weight of your golf bag before buying it. These bags are designed to be fitted on golf carts, so they are significantly heavier than stand bags. These bags also feature plenty of space for storage and usually come with additional pockets. They are the most structured golf bag and are designed to hold many clubs. Cart bags often feature 14-way dividers to keep your clubs separated from one another and prevent damage to clubheads.
They have more pockets
When shopping for a golf bag, you should be aware of the number of pockets. The number of pockets should be in accordance with the amount of equipment you will carry. Choosing a bag with too few pockets can be cumbersome since it will be difficult to find any of your equipment, while a golf bag with too many pockets can make you lose your equipment. When choosing a golf bag, remember to consider how many golf clubs, ball markers, and other equipment you need to bring on the course.
They have velour or wool-lined pockets
If you own a valuable golf bag, investing in wool or velour-lined pocket is a wise decision. These linings protect your valuables from scratches and keep them safe while traveling. In addition, these pockets also serve a practical purpose. If you travel a lot for golf, a bag with such lining will keep your valuables warm in the winter.
Besides, golfers need to carry extra clothing, such as energy bars. They also need an extra pair of socks, because golf socks get wet more often than one would like. Buying a golf bag with velour or wool-lined pockets is a smart move, especially if you are a walking golfer. These pockets will make carrying the golf bag more comfortable, too.
They have dividers
Dividing the golf clubs into separate compartments is a great way to ensure that you have easy access to your clubs and prevent them from banging against each other. In order to make this process easier, some golf bag manufacturers have developed special divider systems that separate the various clubs. For example, Mizuno introduced a special kabuki top to hold all of your irons, while the Woode System separated your longer clubs. These features were hugely popular with golfers who used a number of clubs that had covered.
Buying a golf bag with a divider is an important part of improving your golfing manners. Golfers must always remember to play with grace and concentration, and proper etiquette is essential. Properly-constructed dividers will keep your clubs from tangling together and disrupting others’ golf game. Depending on your skill level, you may need one or two dividers. A bag with more dividers is better for more advanced golfers, while a smaller bag will suit casual golfers.
They are cheaper
You may think that golf bags are more expensive than they really are, but that is not the case. While some golf bags are cheaper than others, they are not necessarily less durable. Usually, golf bags cost more because they have more features and quality materials. For example, a more expensive golf bag might have more padded straps, cooler, insulated pockets, and sturdy handles. The best way to choose a golf bag is to look for one that fits your needs and doesn’t break your budget.
Cheaper golf bags don’t have as many features and may have limited storage space. Carry bags tend to be more lightweight and are usually softer than structured bags. They have less storage space and fewer pockets than their structured counterparts. Because of this, they cost less. However, they do not always last as long as more expensive golf bags. One major drawback to cheaper bags is that they are not waterproof. Some of them are, however, water resistant, and this can be an issue if you plan to spend a lot of time walking the course.