Buying Range Finders
There are many options available for buying a golf rangefinder. You can select one with high accuracy or long battery life. You can also choose one that is waterproof. However, it is advisable to read the user reviews before making a purchase. In addition, you should also choose a rangefinder that has accurate readings in the shortest time possible. You can check out the comparison chart below to make an informed decision.
The Best Range Finders
- Precise Slope Measurement: Our highly accurate laser rangefinder accounts for elevation changes and measures the angle of incline/decline, then calculates the slope adjusted distance
- Maximum Magnification: Equipped with 6x magnification, our rangefinders for golfing feature a range of 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy and even measure in both yards and meters
- Pin-Locking Technology: Our precise laser measure with Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) allows you to lock onto a pin up to 300 yards away
- Pulse Confirmation: Our range finder will emit a short vibrating "burst" when the laser locks onto the pin to confirm you have the correct distance
- External Slope On/Off Switch: Legal for tournament play
- The most cost-effective rangefinder you can find on the market to provide you reliable performance for golfing, hunting, bowhunting, and other professional application. Both models have slope functions. The slope switch is for tournament legal.
- Provide high-precision distance measurement. Integrates latest functions such as continuous range readings, ARC (angle range compensation), Pin-Seeking and Flagpole-Locking Vibration (Vibrate when the flagpole is locked), and Speed Measuring
- Measuring range from 5 to 650 yards, with +/- 1m high accuracy and 6x magnification. The flagpole locking function supports a distance up to 150 yards (Flagpole only) and 250 yards (Aim the flag when it's unfolded). Our rangefinder can meet most user’s needs
- Fully multi-coated optics lenses effectively reduce reflected light and increase the transmission of light giving you a brighter clear image. The diopter is adjustable for precise focus on display
- TOURNAMENT LEGAL: The "MTL" version features a slope switch that can let you turn off the slope function anytime you want, making your tournament legal.
- Accurate Slope-Switch Measurement: Our pulse laser rangefinder accounts for elevation changes and measures the angle of incline/decline, then calculates the slope adjusted distance. The slope function can be easily turned off for legal tournament play
- High Precision Golf Rangefinder: We use pulse TOF algorithm to make the distance accurate to +/- 0.5m. And we integrates latest functions to make it accurate, such as Continuous range readings, Angle range compensation, Flapole locking vibration and Speed measuring. The flagpole locking function supports a distance up to 200 yards (flagpole only) and 300 yards (aim the flag when it’s unfolded) to lock the flag. Measuring range from 5 to 800 yards
- Clear Vision: Fully multi-coated optics lenses can effectively reduce reflected light, increase light transmittance. LCD digital and icon display provide you brighter and clearer image. 6x magnification lens and ±5° adjustable diopter is gut for precise focus on your target. See target clearly without glasses
- Fast Focus System: Built-in anti-shaking system can easily adjust the focus to shot the target clearly, rotate the ring clockwise or counter clockwise to adjust for the perfect focus for your eyes. The golf range finder will power off automatically after 16 seconds of inactivity, you just need to press the power button on again
- Type-C Charging: The golf rangefinder equipped with 1000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery with type-C charging port, 1 full charge can used for measure 5000 times, no additional battery costs, more durable environmentally friendly than traditional non-rechargeable CR2 batteries
- [BUSHNELL] is the undisputed top choice of PGA Tour Professionals and Amateur golfers alike. Trust the company that created the product category and has been leading innovation ever since.
- [MOUNTING] BITE Magnetic Cart Mount allows you to use the integrated BITE magnet to keep your Laser Rangefinder right where you need it. Secure and ready to grab on the side of your cart.
- [VISUAL JOLT & PINSEEKER] Know exactly when you’ve hit the pin, with vibrating pulses and a flashing red ring — for confirmation you can see and feel when the laser locks in.
- [OPTICAL CLARITY] 6x magnification, Multi-Coated lenses, definition and vivid color combine for a difference you'll see in both your sightline and your handicap.
- [YARDAGE CAPABILITIES] 5 - 1,300 yard range, with Yards and Meters options. 1 yard accuracy, 400 yards to the flag range. Giving you the performance you need to tackle any course.
- HD display with 6x magnification
- 650 Yard Range
- Active Slope
- Flag lock technology & pulse vibration
- Soft shell carrying case and microfiber cleaning cloth
Choosing a rangefinder
Before buying a golf rangefinder, you need to determine the features you need. The rangefinder’s display technology is crucial to ensure accurate results. Also, make sure it is waterproof to avoid malfunctioning due to moisture. The rangefinder should be easy to use and attractive to the eye. Also, it should be easy to store. This will make it easier for you to bring the rangefinder with you on the golf course.
Golf rangefinder technology differs from one model to another. There are rangefinders with visual, jolt, and pulse technology. Which one you choose depends on your personal preferences. For instance, some rangefinders may offer slope measurement, which is important for some golfers. A slope measurement option will help you understand the slope of your course. Ultimately, the right golf rangefinder will be easy to use and improve your game.
A few other factors to consider when choosing a golf rangefinder are price and accuracy. If you’re a beginner, consider a simpler device that doesn’t offer too many advanced functions. For more experienced golfers, you can choose a more sophisticated device. Consider the size and weight of the device as well. Remember that you need the device to be accurate and easy to use. If the rangefinder is too heavy or too large, it will make it difficult to read the course.
Choosing a rangefinder with high accuracy
A golf rangefinder is a crucial part of playing the game. Accuracy is essential to scoring well, and it is critical to choose a golf rangefinder that is accurate, yet not too heavy. Unlike a GPS, this device is always with you on the course and should be able to stand up to rough terrain and various conditions. The interface of the rangefinder should also be easy to use, making the game even more enjoyable for you.
When choosing a golf rangefinder, focus on its magnification and accuracy. Make sure that the device’s distance measurement penetrates the 1-yard mark, and maintains a consistent distance across the entire range. Unlike other types of rangefinders, GPS devices are less common than other models. They also feature an onboard map of the course, which is useful for finding the hole’s distance. Buying one with an on-board map of course boundaries is a wise decision, as slopes can throw off distance measurements.
When purchasing a golf rangefinder, consider the features and functions you need. Beginners should opt for simple models, while experts can choose the more advanced models with advanced features. Size and weight are other considerations. Remember to take your time and compare various models before deciding on one. This way, you’ll know which one is right for you! A good rangefinder should be easy to use and affordable, and its accuracy should be within a yard.
Choosing a rangefinder with a longer battery life
There are many advantages to choosing a golf rangefinder with long battery life. A rangefinder with a long battery life will last longer and be more accurate. It is also much easier to use. You can get a rangefinder that has a longer battery life for under $10. However, be aware that some golf rangefinders have poor battery life. In that case, it might be better to get a more advanced golf rangefinder.
In addition to long battery life, a golf rangefinder must be durable, as it will be on the course with you all day. You must choose a rangefinder that can withstand all types of weather conditions. Another important factor to look for is the user interface. If a device is difficult to use, it won’t be enjoyable to use. So, look for a rangefinder with a simple interface.
Another important factor to consider is magnification power. The most popular models have 6x magnification, but a few of the more expensive models are 7x or more. In addition, different models claim to be able to measure slope, making it easier to calculate distances. Ensure that the display technology is good and has clear graphics. Having a higher magnification power means that the rangefinder is more accurate and will be useful for your golfing activities.